View

Find Us On Facebook

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Propose Day




At This Propose Day … 

I Am Opening, 

A Bank Account, 

That is Only For You Sweetheart, 
So .. Deposit Your All Love In It, 
& You Will Get The Interest Be My Valentine.






If..?? Roses were Black & violets were brown, 

My love for “YOU” would never be found .!! 

But “Roses” are red & violets are blue… 

All I want to say Just is..!!! 
I LOVE “YOU” So Happy Propose Day..



Hume tumse Love hai 

Please refuse na karna.. 

Ye zero watt ka hope bulb hai 
Please ise fuse na karna!!!



I have a heart ann that is true, 

But now it has 

gone from me to you, 

So care for it just like i do, 
B'COZ i have no 
heart and you have two.




"Will u be my Girlfriend..?"

u have 3 options,

a). Yes
b). a)
c). b)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommend Us

Next Post

Incredible India